Our team of professionals is often invited to speak about current trends and financial regulations in the not-for-profit industry. Our managing partner taught the “Not-For-Profit Accounting Fundamentals” course for several years at New York University.
Some of the topics that our speakers have covered include:
• Staying Out of the Red: Budgeting & Cash Flow for Not-For-Profits
• Financial Statement Analysis for Not-For-Profits: Telling Your Story Through Numbers
• New York Non-Profit Revitalization Act: How Does This Affect Me?
• The NEW Super Circular: What You Need to Know About Federal & State Contracts Compliance Requirements!
• Uncovering A Not-For-Profit Fraud: Are You At Risk?
• Not-for-Profit Tax Law: Where are the Landmines?
• Exploring Off-Balance Sheet Accounting & Fraudulent Accounting Practices
• Fraud: Prevention, Detection & Deterrence
• Mergers & Acquisitions for Not-For-Profit Organizations
• Investment Management for Not-For-Profits
• How to Prepare the UFR for Maximum Efficiency
Please contact the firm’s Director of Business Development to discuss your specific needs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org